Sunday, December 23, 2012

Welcome

    Welcome stranger! Come on in, take a seat, and listen to the tale of a great adventure or a legendary brew! Don't mind the Orc staring at you from across the room, he is grumpy, but mostly harmless. It's the Halfling you must worry about as he has had five pints already and is working on his sixth! You know as well as I do that the little ones feel they have something to prove.

    Ah yes, here it is, Amulets and Ale. My attempt to write semi-creatively about the numerous video games I play and beers that I sample. I of course have the intention to keep things relatively up to date, but that will depend completely on my level of laziness at any given time. I expect that there will be WAY more beer "reviews" (quotes because I use the term loosely) than game "reviews" as I have a huge backlog of beers that need something written for them. The nature of games will also go into how often I write about them as certain games last way longer than others. Hopefully you will find Amulets and Ale to be an enjoyable read, and maybe even an inspiration to try a new brew or game!

    I'm still learning this site, but my intention is to have all beer reviews in a section viewable by name and all game reviews in a separate section by name. These sections will likely be accessible from the main page in some way (more on this when I learn more about the site). All comments, good and bad, are welcomed. Just know that if you're insulting or offensive in your comments that I reserve the right to delete your comment or to reply with an equally grating comeback that will likely make you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment